The Apple event broken down piece by piece, YouTube wants out of the streaming video wars, Nintendo is working on two new Switch devices, is consolidation finally coming to the digital media space, and why you should know the name Transsion.
- Apple launches $9.99 Apple News Plus with more than 300 magazines (The Verge)
- Apple introduced its own credit card, the Apple Card (TechCrunch)
- Apple announces Apple TV Plus video subscription service (The Verge)
- YouTube Bows Out of Hollywood Arms Race With Netflix and Amazon (Bloomberg)
- Nintendo to Launch Two New Switch Models (WSJ)
- Digital media companies Group Nine Media and Refinery29 are said to be in talks to merge (Business Insider)
- Shenzhen Transsion applies to raise capital on Shanghai’s technology board after taking Africa’s phone market by storm (South China Morning Post)