The MIT Media Lab director steps down, Apple sort of hides its own apps in App Store searches, why big tech should worry about the states as much as Uncle Sam, reviews of the Google Nest Hub Max and why hands-free games actually make you a better driver.
- Director of M.I.T.’s Media Lab Resigns After Taking Money From Jeffrey Epstein (NYTimes)
- How an Élite University Research Center Concealed Its Relationship with Jeffrey Epstein (New Yorker)
- How Apple’s Apps Topped Rivals in the App Store It Controls (NYTimes)
- Facebook, Google face off against a formidable new foe: State attorneys general (Washington Post)
- GOOGLE NEST HUB MAX REVIEW: BIGGER SCREEN, BETTER SOUND, AND A CAMERA (The Verge)
- Drivetime raises $11 million for interactive audio games like Jeopardy in the car (Venture Beat)
- Daimler brings driverless truck tests to public roads in Virginia (Venture Beat)