More China related controversy for Apple, for gaming, for all of tech really… but why Apple suddenly finds itself in a unique bind. More iPhone SE 2 rumors, the latest installment of “Will We Actually Ever See Libra?” and why nobody can play Fortnite right now.
- How safe is Apple’s Safe Browsing? (Matthew Green)
- Chinese app on Xi’s ideology allows data access to users’ phones, report says (The Washington Post)
- Kuo: iPhone SE 2 Launching in Q1 2020 with A13 at $399 Price (MacRumors)
- Facebook’s libra cryptocurrency coalition is falling apart as eBay, Visa, Mastercard and Stripe jump ship (CNBC)
- SoftBank is reportedly seeking to take control of WeWork through a financing package (CNBC)
- ‘Fortnite’ Goes Dark: A Masterful Marketing Stroke by Epic Games (Variety)