Seth Moulton’s plan to sneak into the debates, President Trump weighs in on whether he’s going to watch, a look at the candidates’ polling numbers for each night, one reporter’s read on who has to do what in the debates, and a quick look at the 51 for 51 effort to make DC a state.
- Primary Ride Home DEBATE BINGO!
- Seth Moulton Buys TV Ads to Make Appearance in Democratic Debates (WSJ)
- Rebecca Ballhaus tweet re Trump (Twitter/Rebecca Ballhaus)
- What We’re Watching For In The First Democratic Debates (FiveThirtyEight)
- Polling chart for the two nights (Twitter/FiveThirtyEight)
- Who Needs to Do What in the First Democratic Debate of 2020 (NY Mag)
- Twitter account for 51 for 51 (Twitter)
- 51 for 51 website
- H.R.51 - Washington, D.C. Admission Act (Congress.gov)