Was the Sundance film festival another super spreader event early on in the disease? Now that remdesivir is thought to be a treatment, doctors want to know why they can’t get their hands on it. Blood thinners show promise combatting those clotting issues we’ve been seeing. A comprehensive look at antibody tests and what they can and cannot do. And a look at New Zealand’s “Bubble” concept. Could it be a playbook for the next few months?
- ExpressVPN.com/REPORT for an extra three months free on a one year package
- Coronavirus in the U.S.: Latest Map and Case Count (NY Times)
- Blood thinners show promise for boosting the survival chances of the sickest covid patients (Washington Post)
- What It’s Like to Have Covid-19 (NY Times)
- Coronavirus antibody testing, explained (The Verge)
- A study finds that nearly everyone who gets the virus eventually makes antibodies. (NY Times)
- New Zealand's "bubble concept" is letting people socialize again. Would it work in America? (Slate)