Facebook is charged with violations of the Fair Housing Act, the UK gives Huawei a pass but drags them at the same time, Spotify lets you share your account with your better half, and let’s take two on that Google podcast transcription search experiment.
- Facebook has been charged with housing discrimination by the US government (The Verge)
- Huawei Security ‘Defects’ Are Found by British Authorities (NYTimes)
- Spotify is testing Premium Duo, a discounted subscription for two (The Verge)
- Microsoft sues to take control of domains involved in Iran hacking campaign (TechCrunch)
- The Business of Your Face (Fortune)