Samsung is gonna take another crack at foldable phones with a different design, sleep tracking is coming to the Apple Watch, Firefox 69 locks down everything, and a deep dive into the whole Ring Doorbell and Neighborhood controversy.
- Samsung Is Secretly Working on a Foldable Phone That Collapses Into a Square (Bloomberg)
- Apple Watch sleep tracking revealed: sleep quality, battery management, more (9to5Mac)
- Firefox 69 arrives with third-party tracking cookies and cryptomining blocked by default (VentureBeat)
- Upcoming Firefox update will decrease power usage on macOS by up to three times (ZDNet)
- Ring Neighbors Is the Best and Worst Neighborhood Watch App (WireCutter)
- Founders of Successful Tech Companies Are Mostly Middle-Aged (NYTimes)
The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson