Gmail celebrates an appropriate April Fool’s anniversary, the winners from the Lyft IPO, Mark Zuckerberg asks for regulation and food tech has delivered a meatless Whopper™.
- Google launches Gmail message scheduling and expands Smart Compose to more devices and languages (VentureBeat)
- New Facebook tool answers the question 'Why am I seeing this post?' (TechCrunch)
- The biggest winners of Lyft’s $24 billion IPO (Quartz)
- The CEO behind 'Fortnite' says it's 'evolving beyond being a game' and explains the company's ambitious vision (Business Insider)
- Mark Zuckerberg: The Internet needs new rules. Let’s start in these four areas. (The Washington Post)
- Citizen Zuck: The making of Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg (CNET)
- Burger King begins selling the meatless Impossible Whopper (The Verge)