Google Play Pass might usher in a new era of mobile gaming, the WeWork saga is becoming a soap opera, Facebook’s foes and (erstwhile) friends are talking to the FTC, and has Google ushered in the era of quantum supremacy?
- Google Play Pass bundles 350 Android games and apps for $4.99 per month (The Verge)
- Some WeWork Board Members Seek to Remove Adam Neumann as CEO (WSJ)
- SoftBank’s Masa Son is in favor of ousting WeWork CEO Adam Neumann (CNBC)
- How Adam Neumann’s Over-the-Top Style Built WeWork. ‘This Is Not the Way Everybody Behaves.’ (WSJ)
- Snap Detailed Facebook’s Aggressive Tactics in ‘Project Voldemort’ Dossier (WSJ)
- Samsung Galaxy Fold will be available September 27th in the US (9to5Google)
- World Robotics Report: Global Sales of Robots Hit $16.5B in 2018 (Robotics Business Review)
- Google may have just ushered in an era of ‘quantum supremacy’ (The Verge)
For many businesses, digital marketing is essential to success. However, despite its importance, most companies can’t justify the cost of another full-time employee and they can’t stomach being burned by another flaky freelancer. What you really need is a partner. Rob Bettis is an independent digital marketer who helps e-commerce retailers and app developers build bigger, better businesses online through PPC media. Unlike agencies who are all about scale, Rob works with a limited number of businesses, managing advertising on Google, Bing, Facebook, Instagram, Amazon & Apple Search - ensuring every client gets the expertise and attention they deserve. Rob has spent the past 15 years managing PPC accounts. And since going solo, Rob has generated a return on ad spend of over 700% for his clients. If you want to build a bigger, better business online, contact Rob at RobBettis.com or click the link in the show notes.