Mr. Zuckerberg went back to Washington, Google claims “Quantum Supremacy,” Apple overtakes Starbucks, HireVue is a controversial AI hiring tool and is the influencer bubble on the wane?
- Zuckerberg, in Washington to Talk Cryptocurrency, Gets Grilled on Everything (NYTimes)
- Snapchat beats in Q3, adding 7M users & revenue up 50% (TechCrunch)
- Apple Pay Overtakes Starbucks as Top Mobile Payment App in the US (eMarketer)
- Google Claims a Quantum Breakthrough That Could Change Computing (NYTimes)
- On “Quantum Supremacy” (IBM Research Blog)
- A face-scanning algorithm increasingly decides whether you deserve the job (The Washington Post)
- Online Influencers Tell You What to Buy, Advertisers Wonder Who’s Listening (WSJ)