Google is talking big on privacy, but going after cookies helps their bottom line as well, why the Pixel 3a might usher in a new era of flagship “lite” phones, the huge Binance bitcoin hack and why does Bird want to sell you a scooter, not just rent you one?
- Google strengthens Chrome's privacy controls (TechCrunch)
- Facebook talked privacy, Google actually built it (TechCrunch)
- US digital advertising exceeded $100 billion in 2019 (TechCrunch)
- Google shows Apple and Samsung how ‘lite’ flagships are done (Engadget)
- Apple should bring back the iPhone SE and model it after Google’s Pixel 3a (MacWorld)
- Bird has a new electric scooter: it’s durable, comes in three different colors, and you can buy it (The Verge)
- DIY Artists Will Earn More than $1 Billion This Year. No Wonder the Major Labels Want Their Business (Rolling Stone)