All the headlines from the Galaxy Note 10 event, to what degree does Zuckerberg really want to keep Instagram independent, Google is expanding podcast search capabilities, you can now tell Alexa to slow down, and Netflix bags Benioff and Weiss and what that means to the streaming wars.
- The 7 biggest announcements from the Samsung Note 10 event (The Verge)
- Google Maps lets you pull up flight and hotel reservations on the go (CNET)
- Google will start surfacing individual podcast episodes in search results (The Verge)
- Now you can choose how fast Alexa talks on your Amazon Echo (The Verge)
- Instagram's lax privacy practices let a trusted partner track millions of users' physical locations, secretly save their stories, and flout its rules (Business Insider)
- 'Game of Thrones' Creators Close $200M Netflix Overall Deal (The Hollywood Reporter)