Pinterest’s IPO looks set to make it an “undercorn,” the UK has some more ideas about regulating internet platforms, about those iPhone triple camera rumors, Netflix dumps AirPlay and Snap opts not to beat ’em; instead, plans to join ’em.
- Pinterest sets IPO range at $15-17, valuing it at $10.6B vs previous valuation of $12.3B (TechCrunch)
- iPhone rumors now claim two OLED models with triple-camera arrays for 2019 (The Verge)
- New report claims that the triple-camera iPhones in 2019 will feature 6.1-inch and 6.5-inch OLED screens, tweaked chassis thickness(9to5Mac)
- Netflix confirms it killed AirPlay support, won’t let you beam shows to Apple TVs anymore (The Verge)
- ‘CHANGE MY VIEW’ REDDIT COMMUNITY LAUNCHES ITS OWN WEBSITE (Wired)
- To stop copycats, Snapchat shares itself (TechCrunch)
- Microsoft launches first Chromium Edge builds for Windows 10 (VentureBeat)