There’s a new major chip flaw called ZombieLoad, the major tech companies sign on to the so-called Christchurch Call to Action, San Francisco bans facial recognition tech, is Google effectively deprecating search, and did Beyonce make $300M on Uber?
- New secret-spilling flaw affects almost every Intel chip since 2011 (TechCrunch)
- Facebook changes livestream rules after New Zealand shooting (CNN)
- White House declines to back Christchurch call to stamp out online extremism amid free speech concerns (Washington Post)
- San Francisco passes city government ban on facial recognition tech (TechCrunch)
- Google’s combining all its travel planning features under a site called Trips (The Verge)
- New native Discovery ad campaigns from Google monetize Discover feed for first time (Search Engine Land)
- Beyoncé Is Going To Make Bank From Uber Going Public (Yahoo Finance)