There are lots of April Fools’ Day pranks on the internet today so Kyle runs down the ones that stand out the most, Bethesda won’t be sharing a digital showcase in June, Ryan Reyonolds and Netflix are making a Dragon’s Lair movie, and Pokémon Go’s developer, Niantic, acquires an augmented reality startup and continues to make the game easier to play from home.
- Overwatch heroes are wearing googly eyes (Polygon)
- Capcom’s Neco Drop
- Hal’s Boxboy beat ‘em up tweet
- Fantasy Battle Royale (pubg.com)
- Bandai Namco's Tales of the Rays trailer
- Revealing DiRT Rollers: The Official Marble Racing Video Game! (codemasters.com)
- PlatinumGames presents a shocking—err, docking new collaboration!
- @DCDeacon’s tweet about Bethesda’s lack of a June digital showcase
- Ryan Reynolds in Talks to Tackle Live-Action Adaptation of '80s Video Game 'Dragon's Lair'(Exclusive)
- Embracing real-world gaming from home (ninanticlabs.com)
- Niantic squares up against Apple and Facebook with acquisition of AR startup 6D.ai (tech crunch.com)
- Announcing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered, featuring the UDT Classic Ghost Bundle for instant access in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, including Call of Duty: Warzone(Activision)