Courtney Stodden opens up about being groomed into becoming a child bride, MTV is saying Mischa Barton is too boring to be on The Hills, Laura Dern’s goldfish died, Trisha Paytas is quitting YouTube, Ronan Farrow spoke out against his publisher’s Woody Allen book deal, and fianllly, Harry Styles opened up about getting robbed at gun point and we’re gonna listen to some clips of him talking about it on Stern.
- Courtney Stodden married Doug Hutchison when she was 16. Now it's over (CNN)
- MISCHA BARTON NOT COMING BACK FOR 'HILLS' SEASON 2 ... Production Sources Say She's Too Boring (TMZ)
- RIP to Laura Dern's Goldfish, Dead at 14 (Jezebel)
- ‘Imagine This Were Your Sister,’ Ronan Farrow Tells Woody Allen’s Publisher (NY Times)
- Trisha Paytas Announces She's Quitting YouTube - Find Out Why! (Video) (Just Jared)
- HARRY STYLES SHARED THE DETAILS OF HIS SCARY KNIFEPOINT ROBBERY: 'MY HEART'S POUNDING’ (MTV News)