Kamala Harris faces false “birther” style attacks, an update on the viewer numbers for last week’s debates, thoughts on when candidates will begin dropping out, and Pete Buttigieg raises a boatload of money in Q2.
- Don Jr.’s now-deleted birther-style retweet about Kamala Harris, explained (Vox)
- FEC fundraising to date [only includes Q1 and prior for now] (FEC)
- FEC2019 Quarterly reports [key dates for fundraising] (FEC)
- Tweet with final Nielsen numbers (Twitter/Gerry Smith)
- Record 18.1 million viewers tune into Democratic debate (The Hill)
- Democratic Candidates, Please Drop Out on Our Show! | Full Frontal on TBS (YouTube/Full Frontal with Samantha Bee)
- Pete Buttigieg's campaign raised $24.8 million in the second quarter (Politico)