The Samsung Galaxy Fold is delayed, Sri Lanka blocking social media is complicated, how you’re being tracked in the airport and at work, and why there’s no such thing as a free lunch when it comes to free apps.
- Samsung’s Galaxy Fold Smartphone Release Delayed (WSJ)
- Sri Lankan government blocks social media and imposes curfew following deadly blasts (The Washington Post)
- Zillow launches AI-powered 3D home tours in the U.S. and Canada (VentureBeat)
- The US wants to scan the faces of all air passengers leaving the country (QZ)
- Employee privacy in the US is at stake as corporate surveillance technology monitors workers’ every move (CNBC)
- That mental health app might share your data without telling you (The Verge)
- Turns Out, Meal Kits Might Not Suck for the Planet (Earther)