Google Stadia details are revealed, Amazon shows off its delivery drone and Uber debuts Uber Copter, Facebook is going to do an official white paper for its cryptocurrency, and our mobile gadgets have finally dethroned the television.
- GOOGLE’S STADIA GAME SERVICE IS OFFICIALLY COMING NOVEMBER: EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW (The Verge)
- Google cloud boss Thomas Kurian makes his first big move — buys Looker for $2.6 billion (CNBC)
- Facebook plans June 18th cryptocurrency debut. Here's what we know (TechCrunch)
- A first look at Amazon's new delivery drone (TechCrunch)
- Uber Copter to Offer Flights From Lower Manhattan to J.F.K. (NYTimes)
- Average US Time Spent with Mobile in 2019 Has Increased (eMarketer)
- People spend more time on mobile devices than TV, firm says (Los Angeles Times)