The price of bitcoin soars, but is it for real? Walmart wants to let you shop with your voice, Andreessen Horowitz shakes up VC (again) and a scathing look at YouTube’s algorithm problems.
- Bitcoin jumps 20 percent, mystery order seen as catalyst (Reuters)
- April Fools: Traders Chase Another Unexplainable Bitcoin Rally (Bloomberg)
- Report: ICOs Raised $118 Million in Q1 2019, Over 58 Times Less Than in Q1 2018 (CoinTelegraph)
- Walmart Unveils Voice-Activated, Google-Powered Grocery Shopping (Bloomberg)
- Morning Lineup – “It’s Just a Fad” (Bespoke)
- Andreessen Horowitz Is Blowing Up The Venture Capital Model (Again) (Forbes)
- YouTube Executives Ignored Warnings, Letting Toxic Videos Run Rampant (Bloomberg)