Intel’s faster new chips, Bird’s more durable new scooters, Samsung’s new lack of a headphone jack, Cisco settles with the government, IBM’s facing an age discrimination lawsuit, Cloudflare’s planning an IPO and the new season of Fortnite.
- Intel unveils its first 10th-gen laptop CPUs (Engadget)
- Bird’s new electric scooter has a better battery and anti-vandalism sensors (The Verge)
- Dongle life: Galaxy Note 10’s 3.5mm to USB-C adapter pictured in leak (SamMobile)
- Cloudflare Said To Pursue September IPO, We Say Heck Yes (Crunchbase News)
- Cisco to Pay $8.6 Million to Settle Government Claims of Flawed Tech (NYTimes)
- IBM Fired as Many as 100,000 in Recent Years, Lawsuit Shows (Bloomberg)
- Jeff Bezos Sells $2 Billion of Amazon Stock After 4% Stake Transfer (Bloomberg)
- Solar-sailing satellite proves it can use light to propel through space (The Verge)
- And Now, a Bicycle Built for None (NYTimes)
- Fortnite season X adds mech suits, a meteor, and ‘volatile rift zones’ (The Verge)
Would you like to discover a happier, healthier, more focused life? Would you like to become a better version of yourself? Cactus.app [read as: cactus dot app] increases your self-awareness through guided self-reflection and gives you a private place to journal your thoughts. Cactus.app encourages you to think about the impact of your experiences, prompts exploration of your feelings, and proposes actions to enhance your experiences. And, it’s free. Check it out at cactus.app. And, by the way, this is not an app in the app store _yet_. You have to go to cactus.app to check it out. Link in the show notes.