Will we see an iPhone Pro next month? Google has a new proposal for ad tracking, Android deserts dessert nomenclature, why hasn’t tech solved parking yet, and why The Irishman might be a major fork in the road for Netflix.
- Apple Readies Camera-Focused Pro iPhones, New iPads, Larger MacBook Pro (Bloomberg)
- Google proposes new privacy and anti-fingerprinting controls for the web (TechCrunch)
- Google deserts desserts: Android 10 is the official name for Android Q (The Verge)
- The Google Play store’s visual refresh (Android Developers Blog)
- Google DeepMind Co-Founder Placed on Leave From AI Lab (Bloomberg)
- SpotHero raises $50 million to bring underutilized parking spaces online (VentureBeat)
- Martin Scorsese’s The Irishman is a perfect example of Netflix’s big screening dilemma (The Verge)
Nintendo Dispatch is a weekly Nintendo podcast with Nintendo fans Michael, Christina, and James. Each week they breakdown the latest news, game releases, and happenings in the Nintendo universe. No topic or game system is off limits as we discuss at the Nintendo Switch, 3DS, Nintendo's mobile games, theme parks, merchandise, and whatever else awesome Nintendo is doing. Join them each week for a new episode of awesome. Go to nintendodispatch.com or search Nintendo Dispatch on your podcast app right now to subscribe.