Tesla has an event that some people say is all reality distortion field, Facebook makes some interesting hires, Twitter is quietly chirping a tune Wall Street likes and Amazon Key is here to deliver inside your house.
- Here are Elon Musk’s wildest predictions about Tesla’s self-driving cars (The Verge)
- Facebook’s new chief lawyer helped write the Patriot Act (The Verge)
- Twitter stock surges more than 15% on earnings beat (CNBC)
- Key by Amazon in-home delivery comes to Las Vegas, 12 other cities (CNET)
- How Otonomo, with nearly $55 million in funding, is illegally cloning our product (SmartCar)
- HackerNews thread about all this
- SoftBank Founder Masayoshi Son Lost $130 Million on Bitcoin (WSJ)