Next gen chips from Intel, the real HQ2 for Amazon is in India, the controversy around Apple blocking ad tracking on kids apps is a real case for King Solomon, and Ben Thompson makes a compelling bull case for WeWork.
- Intel Launches Comet Lake-U and Comet Lake-Y: Up To 6 Cores for Thin & Light Laptops (AnandTech)
- Dell unveils new XPS, Inspiron, and Vostro models with Intel Comet Lake processors (VentureBeat)
- Exclusive: Alibaba postpones up to $15 billion Hong Kong listing amid protests: sources (Reuters)
- Amazon opens its biggest global campus in India (Reuters)
- Gmail in G Suite now uses AI for inline spelling and grammar suggestions (VentureBeat)
- Shazam data is powering Apple Music's newest chart, the Shazam Discovery Top 25 (TechCrunch)
- Apple aims to protect kids’ privacy. App makers say it could devastate their businesses. (The Washington Post)
- The WeWork IPO (Stratechery)
The Merge Conflict podcast is a weekly discussion with developers Frank and James on all things development, technology, & more. After years of being friends, Frank and James finally decided to sit down and start a podcast about their lives as mobile developers using Xamarin. Much more than just another mobile development podcast, Merge Conflict, reaches all areas of development including desktop, server, and of course mobile. They also cover fun things happening in the world of technology and gaming and whatever else happens to be on their minds. Head to mergeconflict.fm to learn more or search Merge Conflict in your favorite podcast app today to subscribe.