Twitter explains how world leaders can break its rules but they’ll kinda, sorta crack down on them. LinkedIn launches Events, Giphy launches Giphy arcade, DoNotPay fascinates me, and a debrief on yesterday’s Google event.
- Twitter says it will restrict users from retweeting world leaders who break its rules (TechCrunch)
- Huawei Reports Stronger Sales Growth (NYTimes)
- LinkedIn gets physical, debuts Events hub for people to plan in-person networking events (TechCrunch)
- Giphy Arcade lets you play, create, and share mini-games on the web as if they were GIFs (The Verge)
- This brilliant app waits on hold for you (The Verge)
- Go inside Pixel 4's new camera features with Google's photo technology experts (CNET)