WeWork files for its IPO, a huge data leak reveals fingerprints, facial recognition data and more, are you going to have trouble taking your MacBook Pro on your next flight, why Two and a Half Men is the next big piece in the streaming wars and why I’m bullish on an Airbnb for boats.
- WeWork files for long-awaited IPO (Axios)
- Major breach found in biometrics system used by banks, UK police and defence firms (The Guardian)
- FAA Bans Recalled MacBook Pros From Flights (Bloomberg)
- AI Startup Boom Raises Questions of Exaggerated Tech Savvy (WSJ)
- HBO Max eyeing ‘Big Bang Theory’ and ‘Two and a Half Men’ in $1.5 billion deal (The Daily Dot)
- Facebook Paid Contractors to Transcribe Users’ Audio Chats (Bloomberg)
- Peer-to-peer boat rental marketplace Boatsetter raises $10M as it looks to grow globally (TechCrunch)