Are travel bubbles the new trend in post-lockdown countries? Could we see a coronavirus test that is as simple to take as a home pregnancy test? The problem with those stories about coronavirus mutations. The precise symptoms of that new, possibly covid-related sickness in children. And actually, a consideration of what we know and still don’t know about the long term health effects of the disease.
- ExpressVPN.com/REPORT for an extra three months free on a one year package
- Beware Overblown Claims of Coronavirus Strains (The Atlantic)
- 64 NY Children Sickened With Rare COVID-Related Illness, State Finds; Here Are the Warning Signs (NBC New York)
- 15 Children Are Hospitalized With Mysterious Illness Possibly Tied to Covid-19 (NY Times)
- What Are COVID-19's Long-Term Medical Effects? (Talking Points Memo)
- Millions of people are expected to fall ill with tuberculosis due to coronavirus lockdown (CNBC)
- Hoping Llamas Will Become Coronavirus Heroes (NY Times)