It looks like Washington is serious about going after Big Tech in a big way, Firefox blocks cookies, why are developers trepidatious about that Sign In with Apple scheme, and why it’s time we really need to talk about the YouTube recommendation algorithm.
- Facebook, Google and other tech giants to face antitrust investigation by House lawmakers(Washington Post)
- ITUNES IS DEAD. LET'S PAY OUR RESPECTS(Wired)
- Apple’s top spec Mac Pro will likely cost at least $35,000(The Verge)
- Firefox starts blocking third-party cookies by default(VentureBeat)
- On YouTube’s Digital Playground, an Open Gate for Pedophiles(NYTimes)
- How YouTube Became a Breeding Ground for a Diabolical Lizard Cult(The New Republic)
- YouTube star who gave toothpaste-filled Oreo to homeless man gets 15-month jail sentence(Fox News)