Tesla sold a lot more Model 3’s than anyone expected, more signs of tech manufacturing fleeing China, Uber’s new Dine-In service is kinda brilliant, and have you seen the whole tech world arguing over Superhuman?
- Tesla sold a lot more Model 3’s than anyone expected in latest quarter (Digital Trends)
- HP, Dell and Microsoft join electronics exodus from China (Nikkei Asian Review)
- House lawmakers officially ask Facebook to put Libra cryptocurrency project on hold (The Verge)
- Amazon Alexa keeps your data with no expiration date, and shares it too (CNET)
- Uber Eats invades restaurants with Dine-In option. (TechCrunch)
- Superhuman is Spying on You (Mike Industries)