E3 is cancelled. Uber might ban drivers AND riders who test positive for Coronavirus. A 2nd gen Chromecast Ultra might be coming. A Peloton-style workout app from Apple might be coming. A look at Amazon’s entry into the suddenly hot ARM-s race. And am I wrong or wasn’t crypto supposed to help during the apocalypse?
- E3 2020 Canceled After ‘Overwhelming Concerns’ About Coronavirus (Variety)
- Uber may suspend accounts of riders, drivers who test positive for coronavirus (Reuters)
- Exclusive: Google plans new Chromecast Ultra based on Android TV (w/ remote!) (9to5Google)
- Apple Developing Fitness App for iOS 14 That Lets You Download Guided Workout Videos (MacRumors)
- UK presses ahead with digital tech tax in spite of pressure from Trump (CNET)
- Intel CPUs vulnerable to new LVI attacks (ZDNet)
- Amazon's Arm-based Graviton2 Against AMD and Intel: Comparing Cloud Compute (AnAndTech)
- More good news: Medical equipment is still prone to hacker attacks (VentureBeat)
- SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 REVIEW: JUST RIGHT (The Verge)
- Venture funding into crypto on pace to be down 40% from Q1 2019 (TheBlockGenesis)
Support Brian's work on the Techmeme Ride Home directly!
For just $5/month, you can subscribe to the ad-free Premium feed.
Full details at tech.supercast.tech
Thank you for your support of Brian and the Techmeme Ride Home!